hydrangea blossoming

hydrangea blossoming
Hydrangea on the Edge of Blooming

Monday, January 2, 2012

This Is What?

Somehow, between Christmas and now, I seem to have lost track of what we're supposed to be experiencing.  It's the day after New Year's Day and I still don't know who won the Rose Bowl.  It seems to have been played today (as the Rose Parade seems to have happened today) instead of yesterday.

Such news as exists seems to be only about Iowa, where I don't live and don't long to live.

Haven't hardly been out of the house for a week.  Fortunately, Ed goes out every day to work at re-roofing both houses.  Doesn't hardly seem the right time of year for that.  But that's what he's doing and at least he tells me what it's like outdoors.

In any case, this appears to be 2012, a year with a leap year day, and we seem to be moving forward toward it.  Hope I'm better oriented this year than I seem to have been at the end of last year.  Happy New Year, one and all!

No comments: